In this post are 30 network marketing recruiting questions to assist you with your MLM sponsoring. It simple that great recruiters ask great questions. These are questions I learned from a master recruiter and has help me recruit people into my company and now I'm passing them to you as they will empower you to do the same.
Can Questions Boost Your Network Marketing Recruiting?
Absolutely. One of the reasons people struggle with Network Marketing Recruiting is they think it is about only selling a kit or package to someone when the reality of network marketing recruiting is about finding positive minded people that want to change their life or even want more out of life. Well you may ask, “How do I find out if people want more?” Simple, you ask them the right questions.
How to can you use MLM Scripts
If you have a MLM marketing team, you may want to print this blog post out and share this blog with them. Keeping these questions close to you when you are talking to prospects on the phone or by your laptop is a good idea. If you ever get tongue tied or not sure what to say, one of these questions below will help you out and get your prospect talking.
30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions!
1. Are you open to a side project if it didn't interfere with what you are currently doing?
2. Are you be open to exploring another options to making income part time?
3. What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
4. Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
5. Have you ever had the feeling you were meant to do something great?
6. If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
7. I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
8. How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
9. Would you like to travel more?
10. Would you like to spend more time with your family?
11. If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
12. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
13. If you had a magic lamp, what would your perfect job be?
14. If you had a magic lamp, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. I am looking for a sharp financial planner/realtor/”whatever” to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be open in getting paid to do so?
20. How long do you see yourself doing what you are doing now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was no object, what would you do for fun?
23. If money was no object, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing?
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Now It's Your Turn
How many of these Network Marketing Recruiting questions have you used for your own MLM company? Which one is your favorite? Also check out these scripts you can use totally for free.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Jay Warren’s MLM Blog
“Teaching You Marketing, Mindset and Strategies in Sales to Make More Money and Follow Your Passion!”
PS: If You Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is the Course you Should Get – Click Here
If you enjoyed this blog on 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions, retweet and comment please